Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My new favorite drugstore concealer!

As I wake up rather early every weekday, I often have some darkness underneath my eyes. Hence the need for some coverage to make me at least appear well-rested. As far as drugstore brands go, this is the best I have found for hiding darkness. I would imagine it would erase any blemishes from sight just as well. I have oily skin and this stuff stays on all day! It is heavy duty, but is still very blend able and not cakey at all. It comes in the shades: light, medium and dark. I purchased mine in light since I was using it for my under eye area. (For those of you who don't know under eye concealer should be bought a shade lighter to brighten your eye area.) The brand Hard Candy is sold exclusively at Walmart and the price is a steal at about $7.00
Definitely a product worth trying!
<3

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this concealer but they're aren't any walmarts near me. Boo! It sounds amazing though! :)

    http://ellen-elle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Maybe you could buy online at walmart.com, they only charge 97 cents for shipping.
      I checked out your blog and loved it! Followed!

      Delete