Saturday, April 28, 2012

Face wash Favorites

St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub
The absolute best exfoliant I have ever tried for acne prone skin. It scrubs away pore blockage and leaves my skin super soft. Plus, it smells delicious! When I am breaking out I use this as my secret weapon. One use before bed I wake up in the morning with noticeably clearer skin. 

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
I know this product is nothing new, but there's a reason it's been around for so long. It's very gentle and you can use it on your eyes as well as the rest of your face to wash away your makeup. My skin isn't over  dry or at all tight after. Really great for everyday use, morning or night. Love it!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I love your blog as well, I followed!
    <3

    ReplyDelete