Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Day Diary: My Birthday and New Camera.

P.S. this picture was taken on my webcam


Today is birthday! Unfortunately, since it was a weekday there is not much time for me to sit back and enjoy. Still, all in all it was a pretty nice day. I started my cake and ice cream binge at lunch and plan to continue this marathon until this day is officially over. Thanks to my lovely friend I received some cupcakes and pink lilies. I was also lucky enough to receive a new camera (Nikon Cool Pix L120). It's nothing too fancy from a photographer's standpoint, nonetheless much an improvement from my tiny Fugi Film digital camera I was using before. I'm proud to have this new baby! 
Tonight festivities shall ensue with dinner with the family. This weekend I am planning a girls night out to properly ring in another year past.

Hope every one is having a great day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment