Thursday, May 10, 2012

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets Review

As I took a trip to my local grocery store I saw these and decided to finally give them a try. I have heard many times about oil absorbing sheets that are used to remove excess oil without smudging your makeup, but I didn't see the point. I always thought: why not reapply some loose powder instead? Not anymore-- I do not question these little wonders. The small blue sheets come in a thin paper box great for travel or a small clutch. My skin can get shiny in the humid Florida weather and these do just the trick leaving my skin feeling refreshed rather than clogged and cakey as it often does after applying another layer of loose powder. Not only that, these are a better option for my acne prone skin. Removing the oil prevents buildup leading to breakouts. At about $5 for 50 sheets, it's a great deal!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment